1. Conditions for site selection:
(1) The broiler site should choose a place with high dryness and leeward sun, south or east to south, which is conducive to ventilation in summer and thermal insulation in winter.
(2) The site is selected outside the village, and it is far away according to the highway trunk and other breeding farms; no low-lying land, sewage, or riverside should be built.
(3) Sufficient water and electricity supply and convenient transportation.
(4) There is a certain slope to facilitate the discharge of sewage and rainwater.
2. Construction requirements:
(1) Brick and tile chicken coop construction
The ground height of the chicken coop is 15-20 cm, the middle height, the slope of the two sides is 2-3%, the span is 7-7.5 meters, the length is 14-15 meters/1000 chickens, the eaves height is 1.8-2 meters, and the top height is 3.5-3.8 Meters, a compartment is 3.3-3.5 meters, and a vent hole with a cover of 40 cm in diameter is set at the top of each compartment. Each chicken house has two 90 cm high and 90 cm wide vent windows along the north and south walls, and a ground window 40 cm high and 50 cm wide close to the ground, with iron nets to prevent wild birds and mice.
(2) Greenhouse chicken house construction
The foundation requirements are the same as the brick house. The span is 6.0-5.5 meters, the length is 16-17 meters/1000 chickens, the top height is 2.3-2.5 meters, and the top is provided with a 30 cm diameter vent hole every 3 meters. The scaffold structure uses 2 cm wide bamboo pieces or bamboo poles with a diameter of 1.5-2 cm, one every 20-25 cm, the thick end is inserted into the underground about 20 cm, and the other end is connected into an arc shape and fixed on a column Into the longitudinal beams. The columns and beams must be strong enough to withstand the pressure of the roof. Covering the roof with grass or corn stalks helps to keep warm.
(3) Use of waste houses
Remove waste items in the house, repair drains, doors and windows, walls, roofs, floors, and block rat holes, paint the walls with quicklime and 1% caustic soda powder, and thoroughly disinfect with caustic soda and other disinfectants for a three-fold dose concentration blessing Irmaline is fumigated and disinfected to raise chickens after meeting the requirements of warmth, ventilation and epidemic prevention.